Chalet specialists offering high quality, great value catered ski chalet holidays in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra, and fantastic kite surfing holidays in Southern Spain
Total Chalets - Your first choice for catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra. We are proud to offer exceptional service at affordable prices. Our Bansko fully catered prices are inclusive of airport transfers, free spa use, and unlimited beer and wine with dinner!
Why choose us?
- Price - Ski holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra cost around half the price of other European resorts and we've picked the best locations in both resorts, with the largest ski areas available
- Outstanding Service - Our carefully trained team always go the extra mile for our guests. Chalet Jora and Chalet Mila are the highest rated chalets in Bansko on Trip Advisor
- Excellent Location - Our chalets are ideally located in close proximity to the things that matter whether that's the gondola, beach, bar or the shops
- Charming Chalets - The chalets are beautiful old buildings with exposed beams and heaps of character
- Delicious Food - We serve hearty home-cooked meals, made with local, seasonal, often organic produce. One free glass of wine/beer is offered with dinner in Soldeu, and unlimited free wine and beer with dinner is included in Bansko
- Friendly Hosts - Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable chalet hosts will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday
- Transport - Daily shuttle transfers are included between our chalets and the gondola/slopes or the beach with the best wind for kitesurfing
- Entertainment - All of our chalets have free WiFi throughout. They also have various gadgets such as Ipod docks, movie libraries and games consoles. Chalet Hotel Peretol also has table football and a pool table in it's own apres-ski bar, called Buster's Bar
- Queue Jump - With our local knowledge, we can help you avoid any gondola queues and weather permitting, we'll drive you directly to the piste during busy periods
- Location & Lessons - We use our experience and local contacts to select the best equipment rental and ski schools for you, with discounted prices for our guests.
- Mountain Guiding - Our staff are happy to orientate you around the slopes and easily accessible off piste areas. For beginners, we'll take you to your ski school meeting point on the first day and introduce you to your instructors
- Hassle Free - Pre-book your discounted equipment and lessons with us and have your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive. This saves time and energy on your first day and also saves you around £30 per person!
- Terrain - 210km (Grandvalira) and 75km (Bansko) of pisted runs and vast amounts of off-piste make our resorts suitable for all abilities
Jon, Lucy, George & Bobbi-Rose
On March 1st, Bulgarians celebrate the coming of spring by giving friends and family red and white bracelets called martenitsi. The day is called Baba Marta, which means Granny March. The bracelets are a sign of good luck and are thought to bring health and happiness for the year. Traditionally, they are worn until the…
Bansko is host to the International Jazz Festival, which is on every August on the Main Square. Musicians and big bands travel from all over the world to play at this event, which is growing from strength to strength each year since it began in 1998. Past headliners have included Mungo Jerry (USA), Parov Stelar…
Horizon festival returns to Bansko for it’s third year in March 2016. The festival attracts around 2,000 people, offering them a slightly broader spectrum from the dance genre including House, Techno, Garage, Bass & Groove. On it’s mountain and club stages, Horizon has previously showed headlines such as Bondax, Kerri Chandler, Detroit Swindle and Roy Davis…