Chalet specialists offering high quality, great value catered chalet holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra, and fantastic kite surfing holidays in Southern Spain
Total Chalets - Your first choice for catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra, and for kite surfing holidays in Tarifa, Spain. We provide great summer and winter holidays with exceptional service at affordable prices.
Why choose us?
- Outstanding Service - Our Bansko chalets have 5 Star Certificates of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Excellent Location - Our chalets are ideally located in close proximity to the things that matter whether that's the gondola, beach, bar or the shops
- Charming Chalets - The chalets are beautiful old buildings with exposed beams and heaps of character
- Delicious Food - We serve hearty home-cooked meals, made with local, seasonal produce. One free glass of wine/beer is offered with dinner in Soldeu, and unlimited free wine and beer with dinner in Bansko
- Friendly Hosts - Our enthusiastic chalet hosts will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday
- Transport - Daily shuttle transfers are included between our chalets and the gondola/slopes or the beach with the best wind for kitesurfing
- Entertainment - All of our chalets have free WiFi throughout. They also have various gadgets such as Ipod docks, TV with DVD and games consoles. Chalet Hotel Peretol also has table football and a pool table in it's own apres-ski bar, called Buster's Bar
- Queue Jump - With our local knowledge, we can help you avoid any gondola queues and weather permitting, we'll drive you directly to the piste during busy periods
- Location & Lessons - We use our experience and local contacts to select the best beaches to kite, the best runs to ski and the best schools to teach you
- Mountain Guiding - Our staff are happy to orientate you around the slopes and off piste areas. For beginners, we'll take you to your ski school meeting point on the first day and introduce you to your instructors
- Hassle Free - Pre-book your equipment and lessons with us and have your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive
- Terrain - 210km (Grandvalira) and 70km (Bansko) of pisted runs and vast amounts of off-piste make our resorts suitable for all abilities
- Price - Ski holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra cost around half the price of other European resorts. Tarifa is the top destination for kite surfing in Europe, and with Total Chalets, it's also affordable!
Becky and Ian Smith
Horizon festival returns to Bansko for it’s third year in March 2016. The festival attracts around 2,000 people, offering them a slightly broader spectrum from the dance genre including House, Techno, Garage, Bass & Groove. On it’s mountain and club stages, Horizon has previously showed headlines such as Bondax, Kerri Chandler, Detroit Swindle and Roy Davis…