Our flagship chalet, Chalet Jora, is ideally located only 150m from the historic old town and main street in Bansko, where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus.
The chalet is an old building which has been renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. Creating the perfect atmosphere and environment to relax with a drink and a cake in the spacious lounge after a great day on the slopes.
- Chalet Jora sleeps up to 14 guests
- 5 bedrooms - 2 doubles, 1 twin and 2 quad rooms (no bunk beds)
- 4 modern bathrooms, 1 with a bath tub
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection and Nintendo Wii
- Free Wifi internet
- Heated boot room
- Chalet honesty bar in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Pool at nearby hotel
- Chalet Jora has been awarded a 5 Star Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Chalet Jora's home from home style makes the chalet the perfect choice for larger groups of friends or families wanting to relax together by the fire in the lounge and watch a movie, play games, or enjoy an after dinner drink from the honesty bar.