Prices





  • Chalet Jora

  • Chalet Mila

  • Chalet Garibaldi

  • Chalet Hotel Peretol

Chalet Jora ~ Bansko Bulgaria

Ranked #1 on Trip Advisor, Chalet Jora is a great choice for your holiday in Bansko.
It is available for exclusive use to groups of 8 to 14 people. Prices are per person, based on 10 people sharing but we do offer discounts for larger groups so please ask us for a quote! Discounts offered for children under 12 years of age.

ArrivalDepartureFully CateredPart Catered
12th Dec19th DecFully BookedFully Booked
19th Dec26th DecFully bookedFully booked
26th Dec2nd JanFully bookedFully booked
2nd Jan9th Jan--
9th Jan16th JanFully bookedFully booked
16th Jan23rd JanFully bookedFully booked
23rd Jan30th JanFully bookedFully booked
30th Jan6th Feb--
6th Feb13th FebFully bookedFully booked
13th Feb20th FebFully bookedFully booked
20th Feb27th FebFully bookedFully booked
27th Feb5th MarFully bookedFully booked
5th Mar12th MarFully bookedFully booked
12th Mar19th MarFully bookedFully booked
19th Mar26th MarSALE £235ppSALE £205pp
26th Mar2nd AprFully bookedFully booked
2nd Apr9th AprSALE £200pp - 3 rooms availableSALE £170pp - 3 rooms available

Our fully catered price includes airport transfers, free spa use and unlimited beer/wine with dinner!

Chalet Mila ~ Bansko Bulgaria

Chalet Mila is a shared chalet, suitable for groups of 2 to 17 people. There is no minimum occupancy and we offer discounts for large groups and for children under 12 years. Please feel free to ask us for a bespoke quote for your group.
ArrivalDepartureFully CateredPart Catered
12th Dec19th DecFully BookedFully Booked
19th Dec26th DecFully BookedN/A
26th Dec2nd JanFully BookedN/A
2nd Jan9th Jan--
9th Jan16th Jan--
16th Jan23rd Jan--
23rd Jan30th Jan--
30th Jan6th Feb--
6th Feb13th FebFully BookedFully Booked
13th Feb20th FebFully BookedFully Booked
20th Feb27th FebFully BookedFully Booked
27th Feb5th MarSALE £225pp - 8 spaces leftSALE £195pp - 8 spaces left
5th Mar12th MarFully BookedFully Booked
12th Mar19th MarFully BookedFully Booked
19th Mar26th Mar£265pp - 4 spaces left£235pp - 4 spaces left
26th Mar2nd AprFully bookedFully booked
2nd Apr9th AprFully bookedFully booked
Our fully catered price includes airport transfers, free spa use and unlimited beer/wine with dinner!

Chalet Garibaldi ~ Bansko Bulgaria

Chalet Garibaldi is a bed and breakfast chalet run by a Bulgarian family. There is no minimum occupancy and we are flexible on dates. Prices below are per person per night. We are happy to arrange airport transfers for you (extra fee applies).
DatesBed and Breakfast
High season
(15th Dec - 3rd Jan)
£28pppn
Low season
(3rd Jan - 30th Jan)
£20pppn
High season
(30th Jan - 27th Feb)
£25pppn
Low season
(27th Feb - 2nd April)
£22pppn

Chalet Hotel Peretol ~ Soldeu Andorra

Chalet Hotel Peretol is a shared chalet which sleeps from 2 to 32 people. Prices below are based on 2 sharing a room, but discounts are available for our triple and family rooms.

We have recently lowered our fully catered prices in Andorra so make sure you check out our amazing mid-season discounts!
ArrivalDepartureFully Catered
29th Nov6th Dec£279pp
6th Dec13th Dec£279pp
13th Dec20th Dec£279pp
20th Dec27th Dec£492pp - 27 spaces left
27th Dec3rd JanFully booked
3rd Jan10th Jan£375pp
10th Jan17th Jan£356pp
17th Jan24th Jan£326pp - 13 spaces left
24th Jan31st Jan£326pp - 25 spaces left
31st Jan7th Feb£326pp - 19 spaces left
7th Feb14th Feb£326pp - 18 spaces left
14th Feb21st Feb£398pp - 8 spaces left
21st Feb28th Feb£398pp - 16 spaces left
28th Feb6th MarchFully Booked
6th March13th March£326pp
13th March20th March£326pp
20th March27th March£326pp - Reserved
27th March3rd April£363pp - 18 spaces left
3rd April10th April£363pp
10th April17th April£279pp
17th April24th April£279pp
Airport transfers are not included, however we are happy to advise on these. One free glass of wine/beer per person is included with dinner on fully catered weeks

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have regarding any of our chalets.
We ask for a deposit of 30% in order to secure a booking, and the remaining 70% is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.