Terms & Conditions
- The period of let will be for 7 nights on our set changeover days, unless previously agreed. A deposit of 30% is required for each booking, with the balance being due eight weeks prior to arrival. Short breaks out of peak season and in the summer are available.
- In the event of your booking being cancelled (by you), the deposit will be forfeit unless another booking can be arranged. If you cancel your holiday less than 8 weeks before it is due to start, and have therefore paid the balance outstanding, this can only be refunded if we are able to re-let the property for the period which you have reserved. In this case, the deposit will not be refunded. Please note, under no circumstances will the Owners be liable for any accidents, including damage or loss to guests’ property or the chalets at any time.
- The client is required to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
- Arrivals are welcome at any time on the date your holiday begins, but we do recommend that you look for midday arrival and departure flights. Please state your arrival and departure details on the Booking Form, including flight numbers and times.
- Your chalet will be ready from 4.00 p.m. on your day of arrival. If you arrive earlier a room will be made available for you to change/leave luggage until the chalet is ready. Likewise, on your day of departure, should you wish to ski prior to departure we ask that you vacate the chalet by 10.00 a.m. and a room will be made available for you to leave your luggage. We request that in the event that you depart later in the day out of courtesy to arriving guests, you do not have further access to the rest of the chalet.
- All breakages or damage must be paid for at the replacement value of the item. (Please notify us if you have broken anything as soon as possible so that we may replace it in good time.)
- We offer no responsibility for loss, damage or stolen goods from the property. It is important that all guests take relevant travel insurance before their holiday. A keypad safe is available for your use at the chalet at no extra cost.
- Please do not burn candles or other naked flames in the chalet.
- Please do not smoke in the chalet, you are welcome to smoke outside in the covered seating area.
- Occasionally the town of Bansko experiences losses of power or water supplies. In the unlikely event that this occurs during your stay, the owners cannot be held responsible as these are matters out of their control.
- We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by a major incident. A major incident being any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- The owners reserve the right to amend the website detailing the chalet facilities in order to accommodate any unplanned alterations. It is sometimes unfortunately necessary to make alterations to websites and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. These changes are likely to be minor, rarely will it be necessary to make a significant change.
- The Owners reserve the right to decline a booking without giving any reason and to terminate a rental for improper use or unacceptable behaviour. Improper use includes smoking inside the chalet, deliberately causing damage to the chalet or chalet vehicles, drug use inside the chalet.
- The numbers in your party must be stated at the time of booking, any increase in numbers must be made in writing to the owners and the weekly rate paid for in full.
- Please have fun, but no noisy parties or other disturbance will be allowed. As the chalet is in a residential area, noise should be kept to a minimum between 12am and 7am.
- We reserve the right to gain access to the chalet at any time for all reasonable purposes, including on the staff day off.
- The decision of Total Chalets owners is final and binding in all matters at all times.
- A valid 10 year British passport is required to enter Bulgaria. Passports must be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond the end of your intended stay and must contain at least one blank page.
Children need their own passport or a photograph in the passport of their parent. Holders of other passports can find information on www.bulgarianembassy.org.uk or call the Bulgarian Embassy: +3592075849400
Total Chalets is a UK registered company (08596128). Jora Activities OOD is a BG registered company (200008579)