The chalet is located just next door to Chalet Jora, only a stones throw from the historical old town and main street in Bansko where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. The main ski lift is just a 10-minute walk and it is possible to leave ski/board equipment at the gondola and walk to and from the chalet in your normal shoes. We also provide daily shuttle services in our chalet minibus.
Chalet Garibaldi offers 8 modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams and exposed brick-work. The sunny dining room with mountain views is a great place to sit and chat about the days events. There is also a cosy TV room with DVD's and games.
- Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Available on a room by room basis, and also for exclusive use
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 2 double, 2 twin and 4 triple rooms
- Sunny dining room with mountain views
- Small TV and games room with soft seating
- British hosts on site every day to take care of all of your needs
- Free Wifi internet, Nintendo Wii with games
- Cable TV in all bedrooms and lounge
- Available for fully catered or part catered
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam at nearby hotel
- Available for short breaks
- Part-catered available
Chalet Garibaldi is let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 20 people.