Chalet Mila is ideally located and is the closest chalet to the gondola. Within 5 minutes walk from the chalet are the UNESCO protected historical old town and main street in Bansko where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is also a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus.
Chalet Mila is around 100 years old, however it has been carefully renovated to offer modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams. The traditional style dining room with it's own private bar is a great place to sit and chat about the days events, or play a game of cards after dinner.
- Rated #1 on Trip Advisor and awarded Certificates of Excellence in 2016 and 2017
- Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 18 guests
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 5 double/twin rooms, 1 single, 1 triple room and 1 family room (sleeping 4 people)
- Bulgarian style dining room with honesty bar
- Lounge with log fire, TV, DVD's and Nintendo Wii
- Free Wifi internet throughout
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Part catered available
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam at nearby hotel
Chalet Mila can be let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 18 people.