Chalet Mila is ideally located, just 5 minutes walk from the historical old town and main street in Bansko where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is also a short walk away, however we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus. The chalet is the closest chalet in Bansko to the gondola.
Chalet Mila is around 100 years old, however it has been carefully renovated to offer modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams. The traditional style dining room with it's own private bar is a great place to sit and chat about the days events, or play a game of cards after dinner.
- Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 18 guests
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 5 double/twin rooms, 1 single, 1 triple room and 1 family room (sleeping 4 people)
- Bulgarian style dining room with honesty bar
- Lounge with log fire, TV, DVD's and Nintendo Wii
- Free Wifi internet
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Part catered available
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam at nearby hotel
- Available for short breaks
- Rated #1 on Trip Advisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2016
Chalet Mila can be let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 18 people.