Chalet specialists offering high quality, great value catered ski chalet holidays in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra, and fantastic kite surfing holidays in Southern Spain
Total Chalets - Your first choice for catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra. We are proud to offer exceptional service at affordable prices. Our Bansko fully catered prices are inclusive of airport transfers, free spa use, and unlimited beer and wine with dinner!
Why choose us?
- Price - Ski holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra cost around half the price of other European resorts and we've picked the best locations in both resorts, with the largest ski areas available
- Outstanding Service - Our carefully trained team always go the extra mile for our guests. Chalet Jora and Chalet Mila are the highest rated chalets in Bansko on Trip Advisor
- Excellent Location - Our chalets are ideally located in close proximity to the things that matter whether that's the gondola, beach, bar or the shops
- Charming Chalets - The chalets are beautiful old buildings with exposed beams and heaps of character
- Delicious Food - We serve hearty home-cooked meals, made with local, seasonal, often organic produce. One free glass of wine/beer is offered with dinner in Soldeu, and unlimited free wine and beer with dinner is included in Bansko
- Friendly Hosts - Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable chalet hosts will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday
- Transport - Daily shuttle transfers are included between our chalets and the gondola/slopes or the beach with the best wind for kitesurfing
- Entertainment - All of our chalets have free WiFi throughout. They also have various gadgets such as Ipod docks, movie libraries and games consoles. Chalet Hotel Peretol also has table football and a pool table in it's own apres-ski bar, called Buster's Bar
- Queue Jump - With our local knowledge, we can help you avoid any gondola queues and weather permitting, we'll drive you directly to the piste during busy periods
- Location & Lessons - We use our experience and local contacts to select the best equipment rental and ski schools for you, with discounted prices for our guests.
- Mountain Guiding - Our staff are happy to orientate you around the slopes and easily accessible off piste areas. For beginners, we'll take you to your ski school meeting point on the first day and introduce you to your instructors
- Hassle Free - Pre-book your discounted equipment and lessons with us and have your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive. This saves time and energy on your first day and also saves you around £30 per person!
- Terrain - 210km (Grandvalira) and 75km (Bansko) of pisted runs and vast amounts of off-piste make our resorts suitable for all abilities
Jon, Lucy, George & Bobbi-Rose
We are excited to welcome Jordan and Katie to our winter team in Bulgaria for the 2016-17 season. They will be running Chalet Soltir and are looking forward to a great season in Bansko. A note from them: “After escaping the mundane 9-5 of the office to work a winter season last year, we enjoyed…
We are pleased to welcome Daniella and Laurence to our Bansko winter 2016-17 team, they will be running one of our chalets this winter and look forward to welcoming you! A note from them: “After exploring the mountains of Western Europe, our shared passion for adventure and extreme sports is what draws us to Bansko…
With the addition of 2 more chalets in Bansko for this winter, our Total Chalets team is also growing so that we can continue to provide outstanding service and go the extra mile for our guests. Andy will be on hand across the chalets to help take care of your needs, here’s a note from…
There is now another flight option from Manchester to Sofia, with Jet2 offering flights this winter from as little as £60 return! Easyjet and Air Bulgaria also fly from Manchester to Sofia each winter. Our usual arrival/departure day in Bansko is Saturday and we provide free airport transfers direct to our chalets from Sofia airport.